Oma Baby Skincare
Herbal Baby Balm
Herbal Baby Balm
Oma Baby Herbal Baby Balm - a gentle and nourishing solution for your little one's delicate skin. This all-natural balm is formulated with plant-based ingredients to provide deep hydration and moisture to your baby's sensitive skin. With the infusion of organic butter, nourishing oils, Red Acalypha, Stinging Nettle leaves, and Manuka honey, this balm leaves your baby's skin smooth, soft, and supple.
Designed specifically for babies with sensitive skin and eczema, Oma Baby Herbal Baby Balm is a safe and gentle alternative to traditional baby products that may contain harsh chemicals and fragrances. This Balm is free of any added fragrances, making it perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
Our Herbal Baby Balm contains several key ingredients that provide a variety of benefits for your baby's skin. Calendula, a natural anti-inflammatory, helps soothe irritated skin and promotes healing. Sea buckthorn oil, rich in vitamins A, C, and E, nourishes and protects the skin. kokum butter, a non-comedogenic oil, helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts while Manuka honey, with its antibacterial properties, helps prevent infection and promotes healing of the skin. This balm also contains Candelilla wax, which acts as a natural emulsifier, helping to bind the ingredients together and providing a protective barrier on the skin.
This Herbal Baby Balm is easy to apply and absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue. Simply apply a small amount of the balm to your baby's skin as needed, paying special attention to any areas that may be dry or irritated.
- Handmade in small batches to guarantee freshness.
- Infused with Red Acalypha, Calendula, and Stinging Neetle leaves.
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Helps soothes irritated skin and eczema.
- It can be used by adults.
- No added parabens, phthalates, and sulfates
- Made by a mom for babies with mom in mind.
- Calendula Flowers is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. it helps to relieve dry and irritated skin by promoting the production of collagen that keeps the skin hydrated.
- Manuka Honey known for its antibacterial properties is moisturizing and helping soothes irritation to skin.
- Red Acalypha also known as Copperleaf is indigenous to West Africa. it has been used by African parents for decades for soothing irritated skin and eczema. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Stinging Neetle helps relieves redness and soothes irritated skin. It contains vitamin C which will help the skin heal faster.
- Shea Butter is handmade by women in Ghana. It is rich in essential fatty acids that will keep the baby's skin soft and moisturized. It is a good emollient for all skin types.
- Kokum Butter is another great butter that is known for its ability to keep the skin moisturized and prevent dryness. It has anti-inflammatory properties and absorbs into the skin smoothly.
- Sea Buckthorn is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It helps nourish dry skin and calms irritated skin.
A little goes a long way! Apply a dime-sized to the baby's skin as needed.
Organic Olive Oil infusion of Calendula Flowers, Red Acalypha, and Stinging Nettle leaves, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Manuka Honey, Sea Buckthorn, Vitamin E.
Caution: Store away from direct sunlight.
Shelf life - 1 year from the day of purchase.
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER